Company allot share Certificate by Private Placement or Right Issue or Preferential allotment have to issue the share Certificate within 60 days of allotment. After issue of shares, Stamp duty shall be paid to the government within 30 (Thirty) days from issue of Share Certificates. Following documents shall be prepared on Letter Head of Company with Sign and seal:-
1. Covering Letter (duly affixed Rs 10/- Court Fee Stamp).
2. Consolidated Application.
3. Certified copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association with Certificate of Incorporation.
4. Certified Copy of the Board Resolution for the issue of Shares.
5. Copy of draft Share Certificate for payment of stamp duty.
6. Copy of Form PAS-3 and its Challan.
7. Certified Copy of the Board Resolution for Allotment.
8. List of allottees.
9. List of Director.
10. List of shareholders.
11. Authority Letter in favour of Director / professional/ Trainee (2 copies so get receiving on one)
12. PAN of Company.
13. Certificate of Stamp duty already paid.
Above documents shall be submitted to Revenue department, Haryana. After 7-10 days of submission they issue copy of order. Please take that copy to treasury of department. They put account no and Bank information on it.
Please visit https://egrashry.nic.in/, register yourself, login in your account, go to Payee Profile, fill details such as Department, major Head, and Account No and submit the details. Now go to make payment. Now put details of office of Revenue department for which payment is to be made such as District, Department, treasury, Office Name, amount, Name of Bank, mode of payment and submit details. Now challan will generate. Verify the challan and Print the challan copy. Took Challan to Revenue department they will issue Copy of Certificate of stamp duty paid.
Ans: Second Floor, Revenue Department, Mini Secretariat, District Court, Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram, Haryana.
Treasury Ground Floor Mini Secretariat, District Court, Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram, Haryana.
Ans: At least 3 visit.
Ans: Yes, Stamp duty is payable on Face Value including premium.