This is to inform you that MCA has vide its notification dated 25th July, 2019, mandated the filing of e-Form DIR – 3 KYC for the following –
1. For Individuals to whom DIN was allotted on or before 31st March, 2018 and who have filed the said form earlier:
a. If there is no change in particulars of individuals filed in earlier form, then web-Form DIR-3-KYC-WEB has to be filed;
b. If there is any change in personal mobile number or the e-mail address of the individual, then e-Form DIR-3 KYC has to be filed for this year;
c. In case of changes other than mentioned in 1(b), individual has to file Form DIR-3 KYC WEB along with Form DIR- 6.
2. For Individuals to whom DIN was allotted on or after 01st April, 2018, the individuals are required to file e-Form DIR-3 KYC.
3. Due Date for e-Form DIR – 3 KYC and web-Form DIR-3-KYC-WEB: 30th September, 2019
4. MCA Fees for e-Form DIR – 3 KYC and web-Form DIR-3-KYC-WEB:
Until 30th September, 2019, MCA fee shall be NIL.
However, after 30th September, 2019, MCA fee shall be Rs. 5,000/- on account of delay filing.
5. Consequence of not filing e- Form DIR – 3 KYC and web-Form DIR-3-KYC-WEB:
a. Director Identification Number of an individual shall be deactivated.
b. Further, the deactivation of DIN shall continue until the filing of the said form along with Rs. 5,000/- (MCA Fee).
Author: Sneha Jain, Associate at M&K Associates and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The views, information or opinions expressed herein are compiled by the Legal team of M&K Associates, Company Secretaries, Hyderabad. The above information is solely for disseminating knowledge and private circulation. We are hereby not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information and we accept no legal liability or other responsibility by or on behalf of any errors, omissions, or statements on this content.