1. Company may optionally issue a general notice by way of an advertisement in newspaper(s) informing all members and other stakeholders, about the change of situation of the registered office of the Company.
2. Amend the address of Registered office of the Company on outside of every office, building etc. in which its business is carried on, in a conspicuous position and in legible letters.
3. Substitute the address printed on all business letters, letter heads, Billheads, Invoice Forms, Receipt Forms and all other official publications.
4. According to Rule 18(2) of the CGST Rules, 2017: Mention the Goods and Services Identification number on the name board exhibited at the entry of his principal place of business and at every additional place or places of business.
5. Update new address of registered office with all the Banks where Company is operating Bank Accounts.
6. File application with Income Tax Authority for updating the address of the Company in PAN and TAN.
7. Update the new address of the Company with the Basic Utility Service providers like Electricity providers, Telephone Internet connections in the name of the Company etc.
8. Update new address of the Company with various govt. authorities like Central Excise Authorities, Customs Authorities, Sales Tax Authorities and Service tax Department
9. Update the new address of the registered office with the NSDL, CDSL & RTA as applicable.
10. Printing of new Memorandum of association.
FILE NECESSARY AMENDMENT APPLICATION UNDER FOLLOWING ACTS
1. Goods and Services Act
2. Shops & Establishment Act
3. Factories Act
6. Other Labour Laws
7. Industry Specific Laws