1. Applicant should be a Partnership Firm with minimum of 2 partners.
2. The allocation of branches to the Auditors will be purely the prerogative of the Bank.
3. The Concurrent Audit firm should furnish the name and qualification of the persons, who would be conducting the audit before commencing audit assignment and such persons will have to continue audit for all the months.
4. The Concurrent Audit firm will undertake that they will not sub-contract the audit assignment.
5. The firm/ any partner of the firm should not be assigned Statutory Audit for any branch of Vijaya Bank.
6. The firm / any partner of the firm should not have any disciplinary matters pending with ICAI/RBI and they should not have suffered any disqualification.
7. The firms should be having sufficient experience in conducting audits in banks.
8. Allocation ofBranches for audit would be based on the proximity of the selected Firm from the branch.
9. Only one branch will be allotted to a selected firm.
10. Mere submitting the application by the audit firms for appointment as concurrent auditor in Vijaya Bank shall not entitle them automatically for the assignment and the Bank’s decision shall be final.
11. The allotment of branches for audit shall be based on the availability of branches and number of audit firms in a particular area. In cases where there are more Audit Firms in the proximity of the selected Branch/s, the Bank reserved the right to assign any of the audit firm for Concurrent Audit.
12. Last date of submission for the application is 14.06.2011, 5.00 PM.
13. The Bank shall communicate only to the selected audit firms and No communication will be sent by the Bank to the firms which are not selected.
14. An acknowledgement number for each completed & submitted on-line application will be generated and the same will serve as a future reference number for the Bank/ Audit Firm. The auditor is requested to note the Acknowledgement Number so generated.