This Rent agreement is executed at Place, on this XX day of September XXXX between
Mr./Mrs./Ms. Name of Landlord
R/o Residential Address of landlord hereinafter called
Name of Designated Partner
R/o Residential Address of Designated Partner hereinafter Called
The Expression of the Lessor and the Lessee Shall Mean and include them, their legal heirs, legal representatives, administrators, successors, executors, nominees and assignees.
WHEREAS the Lessor is the absolute owner of the Entire Property – Address of the place to be registered hereinafter referred to “AS THE SAID PROPERTY.
AND WHEREAS the Lessee is the proposed director/first director of the Company proposed to be incorporated under the name and style of “Name of LLP”
AND WHEREAS the Lessor has agreed to give the said portion in the said property on rent and the Lessee has agreed to take the same on rent at a monthly rent of Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) exclusive of electricity, water and maintenance charges.
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSETH AS UNDER: –
1. That the owner has given the said portion in the said property on rent and the lessee has taken the same on rent at a monthly rent of 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousands only) excluding the electricity, water and maintenance charges.
2. That the owner has handed over the physical vacant possession of the said portion in the said property to the Lessee.
3. That the deed has been granted for a period of eleven months which is effective from 19-09-2019 to 18-09-2020 and eleven months is lock-in – period.
4. That the Lessee shall pay the said monthly rent to the Lessor by the 1st day of each English calendar month, in advance and in case the Lessee fails to pay the monthly rent regularly in time for continuous two months then the Lessee shall be liable to vacate the said rented portion in the said property and the lease deed shall stands terminated forthwith.
5. That the Lessee shall pay the electricity charges as per consumption to the concerned authorities/Lessor along with water and maintenance charges.
6. That the Lessee has seen before occupying the said portion in the said property that all the sanitary and electric fittings and fixtures are in good working condition and is satisfied that nothing is broken or missing and the Lessee on vacating the demised portion in the said property shall restore them, in the same condition, subject to normal wear and tear.
7. That the Lessee Shall, not sublet, assign or part with the possession of the aforesaid rented portion in the said property, in whole or in part, under any circumstances.
8. That as Lessee shall use the said portion in the said property as per rules and regulations of the municipality or any other concerned authority and shall not do any illegal or immoral activities.
9. That the Lessee shall comply with all the rules and regulation of the local authorities.
10. That the Lessee shall not carry out any addition or alterations in the structure or otherwise under any circumstances.
11. That day-to-day repair such as replacement of fuses and elements setting light etc. are to be carried out by the Lessee at his own costs. However, the major repair shall be carried out by the Lessor at his own costs and expenses.
12. That the Lessee shall permit the Lessor or his agents or representatives to enter upon the demised portion in the said property for inspection and carry out the repairs etc. at a reasonable time as and when necessary.
13. That the Lessee shall maintain and keep the said property in the said property along with all the electrical wood and fixture in good working condition.
14. That on the expiry of the Lease, the Lessee shall hand over the vacant possession of the demised portion in the said property to the Lessor with all the fittings and fixtures intact and in working order, normal wear and tear accepted.
15. That the Lessee has satisfied himself regarding the title of the Lessor to give the said portion in the said property on lease.
16. That the Lessor shall pay the house tax to the concerned authority.
17. That the GST, vat, copyright or any other taxes to be paid to the Govt. or any other concerned authority shall be paid by the Lessee as and when demanded by them and shall and shall keep the Lessor indemnify for the same.
18. That only the court of Delhi shall have the jurisdiction to try and decide any disputes arising out of this Lease Deed at the costs and expenses of the defaulting party.
19. That Lessor have no objection for using the above premises as the Registered Office of the Company proposed to be incorporated under the name and style of “Name of LLP”
In witness whereof, the Lessor and the Lessee have executed this Lease Deed at the Place, Day, Month and year as first above written in the presence of the following witnesses.
1. Name of Landlord
2. Name of Partner