Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) headquarter, Delhi invites application from Chartered Accountants (CAs) having 2 to 5 years of post- qualification experience. The selected candidates will be engaged under young professional scheme. The position is on contract basis initially for 3 months. Thereafter, the engagement would be reviewed and it would not exceed 1 year at a time.
Interested candidates may apply in the given format at link-https://t.ly/3yck by 03-05-2022
Terms and conditions
1. The position is on contract basis which will be for a period of 1 year and initial period of 3 months would be probation period. Thereafter, the engagement would be reviewed and it would not exceed one year at a time.
2. The appointment of YP would be on full time basis and they would not be allowed to practice of his/her profession or take up any other assignment during the period of appointment as young professional with the MCA.
3. Place of posting will be New Delhi.
4. The appointment of YP is of a temporary nature against the specific jobs/ assignments. The appointment can be cancelled at any time by the ministry without assigning any reasons.
5. YP shall be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- (fixed) per month and conveyance allowance Rs. 1,000/- (fixed) per month. The income tax or any tax liable to be deducted as per prevailing law/rules will be deducted at source. No extra remuneration shall be allowed for working beyond office hours, if any.
6. No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No TA/DA shall be payable for attending the interviews/selection process.
7. No other facilities such as D.A., Accommodation, Transport, Medical reimbursement, CGHS etc. would be admissible to the YP
8. YP shall be eligible for 8 days leave in a calendar year on pro rata basis. Therefore, a young professional shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/ her absence beyond 8 days in a year (calculated on a pro-rata basis). Also, un -availed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year. The Ministry would be free to terminate the services in case of absence of a YP by more than 15 days beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year.
9. YP will be required to give 15 day’s notice of his/her intention to leave the assignment.
10. YP shall follow the normal working hours (9:00 am to 5:30 pm). However, as per the exigency YP will have to sit and attend office on Holidays to complete the time bound work.
11. YP except with the previous sanction/ approval of the Ministry or in the bonafide discharge of his/her duties, publish a book or a compilation of articles or participation in a radio/ electronic media broadcast or contribute an article or write a letter to any newspaper or periodical, either in his/her own name or anonymously or pseudonymously in the name of the any other person, if such book , articles, broadcast or letter related to a subject matter assigned to him/her by the Ministry.
12. YP shall sign a declaration of fidelity and secrecy at the time of joining.
13. The assignment is purely on contract basis and will not confer any right for permanent absorption or appointment on regular basis in the ministry or it regional office.
14. The services of the YP may be terminated by Ministry/ RD by giving 15 days notice in case of the following eventualities
a. YP is unable to address the assigned works
b. Quality of work performed is not to satisfaction of the Ministry/RD
c. YP falls in timely achievement of the approved work plan
d. YP is found lacking in honesty and integrity
Please read the details carefully before applying. Note that this communication is just for your information and applying for the opening is your sole discretion based on the eligibility mentioned above.
If you wish to apply please fill the application form at google link-https://t.ly/3yck by 03.05.2022
This link is the only mode of applying for the above mentioned positions and applications received through other modes will not be accepted.
Note: The last date for receipt of the application is 03.05.2022.
Committee for Members in Industry & Business Secretariat
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
NEW DELHI – 110 002.