THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
(STATUTORY BODY UNDER AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT)
RE-EXAMINATION TIME TABLE FOR ONLINE HOME-BASED STUDENTS NOT ABLE TO ATTAIN ANY PAPER OR PAPER(S) DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS
RE-EXAMINATION OF INTERMEDIATE AND FINAL EXAMINATION TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – DECEMBER 2020 TERM
TO BE HELD FROM 17th FEBRUARY TO 24th FEBRUARY 2021
|PROGRAMME FOR SYLLABUS 2016|
|ATTENTION: INTERMEDIATE & FINAL EXAMINATION WILL BE HELD ON ALTERNATE DATES FOR EACH GROUP|
|Day & Date||INTERMEDIATE (Time: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)||FINAL (Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)|
|(Group – I)||(Group – II)||(Group – III)||(Group – IV)|
17th February, 2021
|Financial Accounting (P-05)||—————-||Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)||—————-|
|Thursday, 18th February, 2021||————–||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)||—————-||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|Friday, 19th February, 2021||Laws & Ethics (P-06)||—————-||Strategic Financial Management (P-14)||—————-|
|Saturday, 20th February, 2021||—————-||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)||—————-||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|Sunday, 21st February, 2021||Direct Taxation (P-07)||—————-||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)||—————-|
|Monday, 22nd February, 2021||————–||Indirect Taxation (P-11)||—————-||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
|Tuesday, 23rd February, 2021||Cost Accounting (P-08)||—————-||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)||—————-|
24th February, 2021
|Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)||Strategic Performance Management and
Business Valuation (P-20)
Please note: Students must not indulge into any unfair means / malpractices during the examination.
1. The students who were not able to attain any paper or paper(s) in Home-Based online examinations are allowed to appear in this examination.
2. The eligible candidates need to appear in the Home-Based examination with the same admit card.
3. Instructions and guidelines for Intermediate and Final examination of December 2020 term that had been issued for January 3rd to 10th examinations remain valid for this examination, already hosted in our website.
4. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
5. Relevant Login credentials and URL link to the eligible candidates will be given in due course. For details please follow mail and SMS.
6. The other details relating to the applicability of The provisions of Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2019; Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014; The provisions of the Companies Act 2013; ICDR, 2018; IND AS and AS; and Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 shall remain unchanged as per the notification for examination dated 3rd to 10th January 2021.
7. Probable date of publication of result: To be announced in due course.
* For any examination related query, please contact email@example.com
CMA Kaushik Banerjee