VKGB/I&A/PRJ/2019-20 Date 28/03/2019
NOTICE FOR EMPANELMENT OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRMS FOR CONCURRENT AUDIT ASSIGNMENT
1. Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank invites applications from practising “Proprietor/ Partnership firms of Chartered Accountants in India” who fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned hereunder and are willing to have their Firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditors in the Bank for conducting Concurrent Audit of 106 branches spread over 17 Districts of Maharashtra. The number of branches are likely to change.
2. The Bio-data is to be submitted through E-mail only. The application received by post will not be entertained.
3. The “Eligibility Criteria” for empanelment for CA Firms for Concurrent Audit in our bank is as under:
1. The CA firm should not have been debarred earlier and also not be involved in Statutory.Audit and / or Concurrent Audit (2018-19) of our Bank.
2. “Associate concerns of CA Firms” should also not be involved in Statutory Audit and / or Concurrent Audit (2018-19) of our Bank.
3. An Audit Firm in which a Partner / Proprietor is also a Partner / Proprietor of firm entrusted with Statutory Audit of the Bank is also not eligible for empanelment as Concurrent Auditor.
4. The Bank reserves the right to make changes, at any time, in the terms and conditions with regard to the conduct of Concurrent audit of its branches by the CA firms.
5. CA Firms applying for empanelment must provide (while sending Bio-data through E-mail) the copy of partnership deed + copy of registration certificate issued by the ICAI certifying the constitution of the Firm, their branches & date from which it is continuing as a Partnership Firm (latest). Please note that in the absence of which application / candidature will not be entertained.
6. Experience Certificates of Partnership CA Firm in the Scheduled Commercial Bank as Revenue / Concurrent Auditor be provided while submitting the application, in the absence of which application / candidature will not be entertained.
7. Proprietary/ Partnership Firms must have 02 years minimum experience as a Concurrent or Revenue Auditor in a Scheduled Commercial Bank.
8. “Incomplete Application” or “Application without Requisite Enclosures” will not be entertained.
9. If empanelled, the detailed Terms & Conditions of Offer will be intimated at the time of allotment of audit work. Consolidated fee per branch will be Rs. 6,500/-only.
10. Assignments of empanelled CA firms will be governed by “Code of Ethics for Chartered Accountants” circulated by ICAI on its website and the Bank will initiate necessary action against such CA firms and its Partners, in case serious deficiencies observed are detrimental to Bank’s interest.
11. The CA firm which has submitted any such application earlier to the date of this notice, is required to apply afresh on-line within the stipulated period, if the CA firm meets the requirements for empanelment.
12. Only those applications which are submitted between the date of notice and the last date of receipt of applications, will be considered. The last date for submission of on-line application with complete details is 05/04/2019 till close of working hours, at the address : firstname.lastname@example.org