Application for Internal Audit 2014-15
Sealed and separate applications are invited from Cost Accountants’ Firm, having minimum of 4(four) Partners who are in full time practice for conducting the Internal Audit of the Head Quarters of the Institute at Kolkata and Delhi for the FY 2014-15, mentioning following details of the Firm :
1. Year of Establishment (attach photocopy of latest constitution certificate issued by the Institute).
2. No. of Partners in the firm with their Name, Membership Number, No. of years in practice, area of specialization.
3. Number of Qualified Assistants ( Cost Accountants) with their Membership nos.
4. No. of Semi Qualified Assistants (i.e those who have passed Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India) in the firm. (Copy of the certificates to be enclosed).
5 Audit Experience in other PSUs, Govt. Organisation as Internal Auditor (Photocopies of appointment letters containing name of the audit firm/letter No. & Date and signature of appointing authority and the job allotted).
6. The Firm should have their offices at Kolkata / Delhi duly registered with the Institute.
7. A declaration of confidentiality and fidelity is to be given by firm in its own letter head.
8. The Firm shall be at arms length to the Institute and its constituents and a declaration for the same is to be furnished.
9. A declaration confirming that the details/information furnished in the application are true and correct.
Cost Accountants’ Firms, interested to carry out the Audit work, may send their Application along with documentary evidences, as stated above, in sealed envelope, superscribe with – “Application for Internal Audit 2014-15” through registered Post/Courier service only, to the Director-Finance of the Institute at the following address, on or before February 21 ,2014 :
Director – Finance
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
12, Sudder Street
Kolkata – 700016