The process of request for re-sending of CC-Intimation u/s 143(1)/154 is available in ‘My Account’ option on Income Tax E-Filing Website. The Assessee who filed there income tax return online can request online for resending of intimation under section 143(1) and section 154 of the Income tax Act, 1961.
1. The option is available once you login into you account on https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.html
2. After login click -> My Account -> Request for intimation U/s. 143(1)/ 154 as shown in picture below:-
- Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.
- A request for Intimation u/s 143(1) or Rectification Order u/s 154 can be raised for the 5 Assessment Years.
- Select the appropriate sub-category provided in the dropdown.
- The Intimation/Rectification Order is sent to the registered E-mail ID.
- A new request for an Assessment Year can be submitted only after the previous request is processed.
Assessment Year * – Currently Facility is available from 2009-10 to 2014-15.
Category * – Category includes the following-
Rectification Order U/s. 154 – You need to mention CPC reference number also.
Intimation U/s. 143 (1)