CIR/MRD/DP/ 19 /2013
June 11, 2013
All Stock Exchanges
Sub: Establishment of Connectivity with both depositories NSDL and CDSL – Companies eligible for shifting from Trade for Trade Settlement (TFTS) to Normal Rolling Settlement
1. It is observed from the information provided by the depositories
2. The stock exchanges may consider shifting the trading in these securities to normal Rolling Settlement subject to the following:
3. At least 50% of other than promoter holdings as per clause 35 of Listing Agreement are in dematerialized mode before shifting the trading in the securities of the company from TFTS to normal Rolling For this purpose, the listed companies shall obtain a certificate from its Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) and submit the same to the stock exchange/s. However, if an issuer-company does not have a separate RTA, it may obtain a certificate in this regard from a practicing company Secretary/Chartered Accountant and submit the same to the stock exchange/s.
4. There are no other grounds/reasons for continuation of the trading in TFTS.
5. The Stock Exchanges are advised to report to SEBI, the action taken in this regard in the Monthly/Quarterly Development Report.
Man inder Cheema
Deputy General Manager
|Sr. No.||Name of the Company||ISIN|
|1.||Jauss Polymers Limited||INE593O01017|
|2.||Malti Textiles Mills Limited||INE907N01011|
|3.||Techtrek India Limited||INE892N01015|
|4.||Combat Drugs Limited||INE643N01012|
|5.||Mehta Housing Finance Limited||INE239B01014|
|6.||Essen Supplements India Limited||INE716K01012|
|7.||Adi Rasayan Limited||INE861N01010|
|8.||Shree Ganesh Biotech (India) Ltd||INE051N01018|