Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 6/12/1980
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
1. Scientific research project : Germ Plasm Collection and/or plant introduction of a few crops with medicinal industrial value which have potential to be grown commercially by the farmers and tribals of backward areas of Gujarat State.
2. Sponsored (a) Hindustan Lever Limited.
3. Sponsored (b) at Gujarat Agricultural University, Ahmedabad.
4. Duration of research project : 3 years with effect from 1-8-1980.
5. Estimated expenditure : Rs. 2,99,870.
2. Gujarat Agricultural University, Ahmedabad, stands approved under section 35(1)(ii) of Income-tax Act, 1961, by Notification No. 878 F. No. 203/39/75–ITA II dated 18-4-75.
[No. 3758/F. No. 203/168/80–ITA. II]
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018