Follow Us :

In 2013, Income Tax Department issued letters to 12,19,832 non-filers who had done high value transactions.

In 2014, Income Tax Department has identified additional 22,09,464 non-filers who have done high value transactions. You may be one of them. Act Now!

Log on to e-filing portal at

  • If you are not registered with the e-filing portal, use the ‘Register Yourself’ link to register.
  • You can view ‘Information Summary’ under the ‘Compliance’ module and submit whether it pertains to you or any other person you know.
  • If you have already filed the return, you should submit the details under ‘Filing of Income Tax Return’. If not, you should pay your taxes and file the return.
  • You can keep a print out of submitted response for record.

Join Taxguru’s Network for Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Corporate Laws and other related subjects.


  1. Rajendra khosla says:

    My wife sold shares worth 5.0 lakhs in off market. On 28 Jan,2012.I was not aware if any taxes should have been adviser says all this shall be considered as income/ profit in that year and we need to pay itax along with penalty.shares were held in my wife,s name since vvlong more than thirty years.pladvise what I should do?

  2. ravinder kataria says:

    srr what to do if compliance in respect of which assessment year demanded and last date of filing itr is gone like A.Y 2011-12 . in this particular year tds deducted on salary upto 40000/- and assesse did’nt file his itr then wat to doo help mee on an urgent basis

  3. ram babu B.Com says:

    what about those who have registered and could not file due to loss of password…..? why the Dept. chose to be silent, OR will it say it is not silent.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Search Post by Date
June 2024