OFFICE OF THE
Pr.CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF INCOME-TAX, JAIPUR
NEW CENTRAL REVENUE BUILDING, STATUE CIRCLE,
JANPATH, JAIPUR – 302005
No. Pr. CCIT/JPR/AC(T)/IA-2/COUNSEL/2016-17/4049 Dated: 17.10.2016
Appointment of Senior / Junior Standing Counsels of Income Tax Department in Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur Bench.
Applications are invited from the Advocates having requisite qualifications and experience for empanelment as Senior / Junior Standing Counsel to represent the Income Tax Department before the Hon.’ble Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur Bench. The eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions will be governed by the Instruction No. 7/2016 dated 07.09.2016 in F No. 279/Misc./M-75/2011-ITJ. issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, (Department of Revenue), Central Board of Direct Taxes, New Delhi.
2. The application should be made in Proforma — A1/A2 which is a part of the Instruction No. 7/2016.
3. Copy of Instruction No. 7/2016 can be downloaded from the website www.incometaxindia.qov.in or can be collected from the Asstt. Commissioner of Income Tax (Tech.), 0/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Room No. 105, 1st Floor, New Central Revenue Building, Statue Circle, Janpath, Jaipur-302005,
4. Persons having requisite qualifications, as enumerated in the Instruction No. 7/2016, should submit their application form in Proforma — A1/A2 (as applicable) along with the necessary documentary evidences, in sealed cover to the Pr.Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, (Technical Section), New Central Revenue Building, Statue Circle, Janpath, Jaipur 302005.
5. The last date for receipt of applications in this office is 04.11.2016. Applications sent by post may be sent well in time so as to reach this office latest by 04.11.2016. Applications which are not submitted in time or which are not in prescribed proforma or incomplete in any respect will be liable to be rejected.
6. The applicants applying for empanelment as Senior Standing Counsel should also state specifically at the bottom of the application whether engagement as Junior Standing Counsel would be acceptable to them if Department considers it appropriate.
7. The standing counsels who are already on the panel of the Department should also apply afresh, in view of the new instruction no. 7/2016 dated 07.09.2016
Asstt. Commissioner of Income tax(Tech.)
For Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income-tax,