Starting from 26/12/2017 MGSTD will have two portals, www.mahavat.gov.in for old e-Services and www.mahagst.gov.in for all New Automation / SAP e-Services.
1. Prior period return filing, prior period e-CST declarations and audit VAT Audit Report (e-704) for F.Y.2016-17 and earlier periods along with CDA shall be available on www.mahavat.gov.in
2. Legacy dealers will continue to access the old e-services on www.mahavat.gov.in
3. SAP registered dealers will be able to file e-704 for FY 2016-2017 using old Portal www.mahavat.gov.in .
1. e-Payments for all the periods including Prior periods, e-CST declarations and e-Returns for FY 2016-2017 on wards shall be available on www.mahagst.gov.in .
2. SAP registered dealers and legacy dealers who have already created their profile on the SAP system will continue to access the new e-services on the new portal www.mahagst.gov.in.
3. Legacy dealers (not registered on SAP) will have to register on www.mahagst.gov.in for using New Automation / SAP e-services.
4. All static contents and all the features of the web site shall be available and be updated on the new Portal www.mahagst.gov.in as well as www.mahavat.gov.in