Issue: – My Migration is Incomplete and Edited Details in Part-B are Not Getting Saved.
How to Proceed with Migration?
Some taxpayers have approached with the complaint that their migration is incomplete and they are trying to edit some details in Part-B, but the details filled are not getting saved. This is mainly due to some technical error in any of the following sections
1. Promoter/Partner Section
2. Authorized Signatory Section
3. POB Section
4. Additional POB Section
Even after multiple attempts, if you are not able save the correct details in above sections, then it is better to bluntly delete all above sections one-by-one and resubmit it once again. While deleting the above 4 sections, reverse sequence may be preferred.
Steps to delete sections & resubmit Part-B:-
1. Change Password by using Forget Password link
2. Clear cache
3. Log-in with new password
4. If you have Additional POB section filled, then go to Additional POB section. At the end of this page click on “Show List” button. A new page will open showing list of all Additional POBs. Use “Delete” button to delete all Additional POBs.
5. Follow above deletion method to delete POB Section, Authorized Signatory Section and then Promoter/Partner Section
6. After deleting all relevant sections, press Logout button
7. Clear cache
8. Change Password by using Forget Password link
9. Log-in with new password and resubmit Part-B.
10. Before filling Part-B, please refer note on “Steps to remove Validation Error…” carefully to avoid validation error again. The same is available on Mahavat portal under GST tab. It is also available at https://goo.gl/Fjfh6r