If you had filed claim for Refund using the Form GST RFD01A and In case your claim has not been processed by tax authorities i.e. sanctioned or rejected or you have not received the amount sanctioned to you, then you can raise a grievance which will be escalated to the tax administration.
Kindly follow the following steps to raise a grievance:
1. Open your browser and go to the Grievance Redressal portal https://selfservice.gstsystem.in
2. Under Type of issue/Concern type RFD01 A and select the correct concern/category.
3. Please check the relevant FAQ under FAQ section. If not satisfied with the answer, click on “NO I WANT TO LODGE MY COMPLAINT”
4. Provide the required details under “Ticket details” section and add the relevant screenshots and other details if any.
5. Please enter the ARN i.e (Application Reference Number of the refund application) and generate a ticket for timely resolution of the RFD 01A application that you may have filed
6. Submit the ticket after entering the captcha
You can select any of the Sub-categories as below:
|Refunds – RFD01A||RFD01A-Deficiency Memo Acknowledgement not received|
|RFD01A-Acknowledgment received but provisional refund not sanctioned for more than 10 days|
|RFD01A-Deficiency Memo replied but no acknowledgement received within 15 days|
|RFD01A-Provisional refund sanctioned but final refund not received|
|RFD01A-Refund sanctioned but payment advice in RFD-05 not issued|
|RFD01A-Provisional Refund sanctioned but amount not received|
|RFD01A-Final Refund sanctioned but amount not received|
|RFD01A-Refund rejected but ITC not credited|
|RFD01A-Sanction order received but only SGST amount received|
|RFD01A-Sanction order received but only CGST amount received|
|RFD01A-Jurisdictional tax officer informed that ARN has not been received on his/her dashboard|
|RFD01A-Any issue other than above|
Source- Email from GSTN Team