Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. Of India)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
14- Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi — 110066
www.epfindia.gov.in , www.epfindia.nic.in
No. HRD/1(34)2014/7th CPC/Vol.II/416
All Additional CPFC (Zone)/Additional CPFC (ASD)/Director PDUNASS
All RPFC In Charge of RO/SRO/ZTI.
Subject : Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission as accepted by the Government of India and as adopted by the Central Board – generation of salary in the Revised Pay Structure from August, 2016 and payment of arrears thereof – regarding.
Kindly refer to this office letter no. HRD/41/2016/7th CPC/HR Soft/8804 dated 04.08.2016 on the subject cited above. In continuation, it is informed that Ministry of Finance, Government of India vide its letter no. N-5/2016-IC dated 1st August, 2016 has superseded the statement for fixation of pay circulated with its OM dated 29.07.2016. A copy of the same is attached.
Accordingly, it is requested to use the new format for statement for fixation.
Regional PF Commissioner-I (HRD)
Enclosures: As Above.
RPFC(NDC):- with at request to upload the same on official website please.
Government of India/ Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Finance/ Vitta Mantralaya
Department of Expenditure/ Vyaya Vibhag
(Implementation Cell. 7th CPC)
Room No, 214, The Ashok
New Delhi, the 1st August 2016
Subject: Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – fixation of pay and payment of arrears – instructions regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s OM of even number dated 29 072016 regarding fixation of pay and payment of arrears and to say that the statement of fixation of pay under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules. 2016 annexed with the said OM dated 29.07.2016 stands superseded by the statement of fixation of pay under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 enclosed at Annexure to this OM
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Encl: as above
1. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India and others as per standard list
2. Office Order Folder/Guard File
Statement of fixation of pay under Central Civil Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
1. Name of the Employee
2. Designation of the post in which pay is to be Fixed as on January 1. 2016
3. Status (substantive) officiating)
4. Pre-revised Pay Band and Grade Pay or Scale
5. Existing Emoluments
(a) Basic Pay (Pay in the applicable Pay Band plus applicable Grade Pay or basic pay in the applicable scale) in the pre-revised structure as on January 1. 2016
(b) Dearness Allowance sanctioned w.e.f. 01.01.2016
(c) Existing emoluments (a+b)
6. Basic pay Pay in the applicable Pay Band plus applicable Grade Pay or basic pay in the applicable scale) in the pre-revised structure as on January 1. 2016.
7. Applicable Level in Pay Matrix corresponding to Pay Band and Grade Pay or scale shown at S No 4
8. Amount arrived at by multiplying basic pay as at SI No 6 by 2.57
9. Applicable Cell in the Level either equal to or just above the Amount at SI. No 8
10. Revised Basic Pay (as per SI No. 9)
11. Stepped up pay with reference to the revised Pay of Junior, if applicable [Rule 7(8) and 7(10) of CCS (RP) Rules, 20161. Name and pay of the junior also to be indicated distinctly
12. Revised pay with reference to the Substantive Pay in cases where the pay fixed in the officiating post is lower than the pay fixed in the substantive post if applicable [Rule 7(11)]
13. Personal Pay, if any [Rule 7(7) and 7(9)1
14. Non-Practicing Allowance as admissible at present in the existing pre-revised structure (in terms of pars 4 of this OM)
15. Date of next increment (Rule 10) and pay pay after grant of increment
Date of Increment – Pay after increment in applicable Level of Pay Matrix
16. Any other relevant information
Signature & Designation of Head of Department