MCA introduces new e-form INC 22A – also known as e-Form ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) by issuing Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2019.
1. Which Company Has To File E-Form Active (Active Company Tagging Identities And Verification) (INC-22A)?
Rule 25A mandates every company incorporated on or before the 31st December 2017 shall file the particulars of the company and its registered office, in e-form ACTIVE (INC-22A) on or before 25.04.2019.
2. What Is the Last Date for Filing e-form ACTIVE (INC-22A)?
The last date for filing the E form is April 25, 2019
3. What Is The List Of Documents Mandatory To Attach In Form (INC-22A)?
Photograph of the registered office address showing the Inside and Outside Building with the Photo of Director who is affixing the Signature on the Form.
4. What are the Details mandatory to fill in the INC-22A Form?
(a) The number of the Directors as on the date of filing
(b) Email id of the Company
(c) Details of Statutory Auditor
(d) Details of the Cost Auditor if Applicable
(e) Details include DIN no, Name and Designation of CEO, MANAGER AND WHOLE TIME DIRECTOR.
(f) Details include Pan, Name and Membership Number of Company Secretary if Applicable.
(g) Details of CFO if Applicable.
(h) SRN number of AOC-4/MGT-7 for FY 2017-2018
OTP ON EMAIL ID OF THE COMPANY
*Before Filing the form Make sure that all the DIN of the Directors are Active not Disqualified and Deactivated due to non-filing of DIR-3KYC
5. Who Will Certify e-form ACTIVE (INC-22A)?
The form shall be Certify by the following persons:
(a) In the case of OPC- One Director
(b) In the case of Other Companies: TWO DIRECTORS OR ONE DIRECTOR AND KMP
(c) Certified by the CS/CA/CWA in Practice.
6. Excluded Companies
* Struck Off Cos
*Under Process of Striking off Cos
* Under Amalgamation Cos
* Under Liquidation Cos
7. Consequences of late / Non Filing
1. Fee of 10,000/- if filed after 25/04/2019.
2. Marking of the status of the Company as “Active – Non-Compliant” in MCA Master Data.
3. Filing of following e-forms will be barred: –
Also note that for filing this DIN of All directors should be in Active mode with MCA and SRN details AOC-4, AOC-4 XBRL, & MGT-7 filed for FY 2017-18 to be given.
But the E-form is yet to be notified by ROC on MCA Website.
8. MCA Notification dated 21.02.2019 links as follows
|MCA notifies late Fees of Rs. 10000 for newly notified e-form ACTIVE||G.S.R. .. (E)||21/02/2019|
|Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2019||G.S.R.(E)||21/02/2019|
Note: All Efforts have been made to provide you with comprehensive knowledge about the form and its application. In case, you need any professional assistance; drop us an email or give a call.
Feel free to contact CA Mridul Gupta at mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.