Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 19/9/1981
It is hereby notified for general information the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35, of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6(iv) of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi :–
1. Scientific research project : Synthesis of some long chain aliphatic compounds of potential agricultural and industrial application.
2. Sponsored (a) by : M/s. Hindustan Lever Limited, Hindustan Lever House, 165-166, Backbay Reclamation, Bombay-400 020.
3. Sponsored (b) at : Delhi University, Delhi.
4. Duration of research project : 1st September, 1981 to 31st August, 1984.
5. Estimated expenditure : Rs. 1.6 lakhs.
Delhi University, Delhi, stands approved u/s. 10(2)(xiii) of the I.T. Act, 1922, by Notification No. 34 dated, 23-11-1946.
[No. 4228 (F. No. 203/98/81-ITA-II)