With the increasing compliances, there grows the need for a safe and sound system and ERP software which can automatically take care of the future notices, audit and other queries.
With Increasing GST Compliances and new technological changes, now there arises the need to minimize the financial stress and mental stress by increasing the use of the comprehensive software which can store all the accounts related data and can generate 360 degree management reports at the click of the mouse.
The chosen software should cover multi aspects of GST and should act as a warning alert for any non-compliance on real time basis.
Judicious use of the Software should wipe out the Question in the Mind
“Oh! I could have done this earlier”
This article covers the aspect that the software implementation should cater to the increasing needs of the GST Compliances and Expectations of the Govt. The software should be able to address the following to reduce dependency on manual intervention and give adequate time to focus on the business:
With Respect to Sales Part:
1. Filing of Gst returns
2. Integration of E Invoicing and EWB with the accounting software
3. Reconciliation with Gstr 1, E Invoice, EWB
4. E Way Bill Management including tracking, storage and reporting of E Way Bill.
5. Emergency Support in case of Interception & Detention of Conveyance on E Way Bill Related Matter
6. GST Compliance Program
7. Integration of Sales Register with Gst 1, E Way Bills and E invoices to look out for any missing information
With Respect to Purchases / ITC Part:
1. ITC Mismatch Reconciliation between 2A and 3B as well as 2A and Purchase Register
2. Keeping GSTR 2A on real-time basis
3. Facility to email to Vendor about ITC Mismatch Status on a single click.
4. Alert system with respect to any contravention with respect to Rule 36(4) relating to itc of 105% of Itc as per Gst 2A
5. Alert system with respect to Rule 86B with respect to use itc of electronic credit ledger restricted to 99%
6. Integration of Purchase Register in GST Reconciliation Tool as well as GST Filing Data
With respect to General terms:
1. Cloud-Based Digital Storage where you can download and store the data that has been uploaded on the GST Return Portal since July 2017, which you can access whenever you want
2. Access multiple dashboards for multiple GSTN with a single login, using which you won’t have to visit the portal again and again
3. Role and responsibilities based logins for each user
4. Pro Active Approach in case of Notice comes from Department or Officer come including Notice for Audit & Investigation
5. Return Reconciliation Report Every Month
While there can be some more added features in the software as per the unique requirements of each business, this article is an attempt to highlight that with compliances being added year on year, it’s high time to adapt to the new demands and growing varsities of the business environment.
Disclaimer : While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy/ authenticity of the above, the readers are advised to recheck/ reconfirm the same from the original sources/ relevant departments. The company shall in no way be responsible for any loss or damage suffered to any person on account of the same. The views expressed are personal opinion, compilation and is no way, to be used for any legal opinion, matters