A GLIMPSE OF ALL THE DUE DATES UNDER INCOME TAX, GST, PF, ESIC FALLING IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, 2017
Calender for the Month of December, 2017
7th Dec 2017:-
Income Tax, Income Tax Due date for deposit of Tax Deducted /Collected for the month of November, 2017
10th Dec 2017:-
GST– Filing of returns by an e-commerce operator (Form GSTR-8)
11th Dec 2017:-
GST, Filing of Returns by a NRI taxable person (July-Oct) (Form GSTR-5)
15th Dec 2017:-
– Advance Tax payment for AY 2018-19 (3rd installment)
– Income Tax due date for issue of TDS certificate for tax deducted u/s 194-IA in the month of October, 2017
– Income Tax due date for furnishing of form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of November, 2017 has been paid without the production of a challan.
20th Dec 2017:-
GST: Monthly Return for the month of November, 2017 (Form GSTR-3B)
24th Dec 2017:-
GS: Quarterly Return for Composition Dealers (Form GSTR-4)
25th Dec 2017:-
Provident Fund: PF return filing for November, 2017
27th Dec 2017:-
GST, Transition Form (Form GST TRAN-1) for filing carry forward tax credit from pre-GST to GST regime
30th Dec 2017:-
Income Tax, Monthly challan-cum-statement for November, 2017of TDS u/s 194IA (Form 26QB)
31th Dec 2017:-
– Quarterly Return with aggregate turnover up to Rs. 1.50 crore (Form GSTR-1)
– Monthly Return (July – Oct) for registered persons with aggregate turnover of more than Rs. 1.50 crores (Form GSTR-1)
– Transition Form (Form GST TRAN-2) for updating closing stock held as on June 30, 2017 by registered dealers
– Form GSTR-6 by Input Service Distributor
– Form ITC-04 Details of goods sent for job work
– Deadline for linking Aadhar PAN, Banking, Mutual Funds/Stocks, Insurance Policies, Post Office Schemes- PPF, KVP etc.
Hope this information will help you in your Professional endeavors. For further assistance/query, feel free to write to us.
Author: C S Ekta Maheshwari is the Author of this article and is a Practicing Company Secretary. The Author can be reached at email@example.com
The entire contents of this article is solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation.. It doesn’t constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertook utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn’t accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify & confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information’s provided herein above.