Extension of Due date for Renewal of FCRA registration :
On 30th September Ministry of Home Affairs wide notification No. II/21022/23(22)/2020-FCRA-III extended the validity of the registration certificate issued under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 expiring during the period between 29th September, 2020 and 31st December, 2021 upto 31st December, 2021.
Consequences of Non filing :
In Case entity fails to apply for renewal within the stipulated time line, its registration shall become Invalid. However department may Condone the delay if satisfactory reasons are submitted.
Procedure for Renewal of FCRA Registration :
There are 11 tab’s in total namely
1. Association Details : Details of the association and address will show -> we required to enter the Objectives of the Entity as per their By Law.
2. Executive Committee : Details of all office bearers or directors or other key functionaries of the person/association-> Now its mandatory to input Aadhar and PAN number of the members and it’ll be verified in real time basis. If there is any change in the details of the Members or any new member is being added to the existing list then Affidavit in the predefined format should be uploaded in the site
3. EC Details & Others : It’ll show the consolidated details of the step 2
4. SBI FCRA account : Details of the SBI Delhi account along with the Email and Phone number of the Branch needs to be included.
5. Another FCRA Account : Details of the Another FCRA account
6. FC Utilization Account : Details of the Local FC utilization accounts
7. Other Details : There are few questions in that details of the Earlier FC permission granted along with the application number needs to be entered.
8. Upload Docs : Documents like Signature and Stamp of the entiry
9. Upload Affidavits of EC : Upload Affidavits of the Executive Committee members
10. Final Submit : Check the entered details and submit the same
11. Pay the Fee of Rs. 5000.