Expression of Interest for Empanelment as Concurrent Auditors with Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank (Last Date to application by Email is today i.e. 22/10/2019)
1. Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank invites applications from practising Chartered Accountants who fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned hereunder and are willing to have their Firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditors in the Bank for conducting Concurrent Audit at different intervals of 326 branches spread over 17 Districts of Maharashtra. District-wise list of branches is given in Annexure-II.
2. The Bio-data is to be submitted through E-mail only. The application received by post will not be entertained.
3. The “Eligibility Criteria” for empanelment for CA Firms for Concurrent Audit in our bank is as under:
I. CA Firm may be Proprietorship \ Partnership \ LLP.
II. The CA firm should have Head office/Branch office in the 17 districts mentioned in Annexure-Il The Audit Firms, before applying, should consider the distance to the branch from their Office and their manpower vis-à-vis the assignments on their hands
III. The CA firm should not have been debarred/ blacklisted by any banks/ Govt Department/ Agency. A Self declaration to this effect has to be submitted by the CA Firms.
IV. “Associate concerns of CA Firms” involved in Statutory Audit 2018-19 of our Bank are not eligible for applying.
V. An Audit Firm in which a Partner / Proprietor is also a Partner / Proprietor of firm entrusted with Statutory Audit of the Bank is also not eligible for empanelment as Concurrent Auditor.
VI. The Bank reserves the right to make changes, at any time, in the terms and conditions with regard to the conduct of Concurrent audit of its branches by the CA firms.
VII. The following documents/information should be submitted along with the Application for allotment of Concurrent Audit-
ii. The applicants shall provide all the details sought for in the Registration form as otherwise the application will not be considered.
iii. Copy of Partnership deed*
iv. Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the ICAI certifying the constitution of the Firm*
v. Self-Certified copies of the CA Qualification certificates of the Partners.*
vi. Self-certified copies Experience Certificates of Partnership CA Firm in the Scheduled Commercial Bank as Concurrent Auditor/ Revenue Auditor *
Please note that in the absence of above document/s application / candidature will not be entertained.
* The copies of the certificates should be scanned in a single file for sending through email. The size may be kept below 5 MB for each file.
4. Proprietary/ Partnership/ LLP Firms must have 02 years minimum experience (as on 01.01.2019) as a Concurrent or Revenue Auditor in a Scheduled Commercial Bank. However Chartered Accountants having experience below 2 years but having done ICAI Certificate Course in Concurrent Audit of Banks will be considered.
5. “Incomplete Application” or “Application without Requisite Enclosures” will not be entertained.
6. If empanelled, the detailed Terms & Conditions of Offer will be intimated at the time of allotment of audit work. Schedule of Fees is annexed in Annexure I. One firm may be allotted upto 10 branches on the discretion of Bank’s Management.
7. Appointment of an external audit firm will be initially for one year or up to the publication of next appointment process whichever is earlier. However the Bank on satisfactory performance can extend such period upto 3 years.
8. Assignments of empanelled CA firms will be governed by “Code of Ethics for Chartered Accountants” circulated by ICAI on its website and the Bank will initiate necessary action against such CA firms and its Partners, in case serious deficiencies observed are detrimental to Bank’s interest.
9. The CA firm which has submitted any such application earlier to the date of this notice, is required to apply afresh on-line within the stipulated period, if the CA firm meets the requirements for empanelment.
10. Only those applications which are submitted between the date of notice and the last date of receipt of applications, will be considered.
11. The last date for submission of on-line application with complete details is 22/10/2019 till close of working hours, at the email address : email@example.com
(L. R. Sahu)