OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-III),
MUMBAI ZONE-II, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA, TALUKA: URAN, DISTRICT: RAIGAD,
F. No. S/22-Gen-04/2017-18/ AM (I)/JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 54 /2018
Subject: – Mandatory implementation of e-SANCHIT w.e.f. 01.04.2018- reg.
Attention of all the Importers, Customs Brokers, other stake holders and members of the trade is invited to Public Notice No. 31/2018 dated 29.12.2017, issued by JNCH, wherein it was made obligatory to upload the supporting documents through e-SANCHIT facility for all the bills of entry filed in JNCH w.e.f. 15.03.2018.
2. Because of difficulties expressed by stakeholders, CBIC decided to postpone the mandatory implementation of e-SANCHIT to 01.04.2018.
3. Therefore, it shall be mandatory to upload the supporting documents through e-SANCHIT facility for all the bills of entry filed in JNCH w.e.f. 01.04.2018.
4. It is further informed that from 01.04.2018, the ICE GATE system would disallow the filing of a bill of entry unless it is filed with the IRN Nos. evidencing that supporting documents have been first uploaded using e-SANCHIT.
5. To facilitate smooth functioning of this facility of uploading the supporting documents, the feedback, queries/difficulties, in implementation of this Public Notice, if any, shall be brought to the notice of the undersigned or may be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner of Customs (EDI), JNCH, Nhava Sheva by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Deputy/Assistant Commissioner in charge of Appraising Main (Import), NS-III (email address: email@example.com)
6. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice should be considered as standing order for the purpose of officers and staff.
Commissioner of Customs (NS-III)
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-I/ NS-II / NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional / Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Deputy / Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Sections / Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II / NS-III/ NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
6. Representative of BCBA / FIEO for information and circulation among their members for information.
7. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately