Institute Of Cost Accountants Of India declares Intermediate And Final Examination Time Table & Programme for JUNE 2021 Examination which will start from 26th July, 2021 and ends on 2nd August, 2021.
Full Details is as follows:-
THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
(STATUTORY BODY UNDER AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT)
INTERMEDIATE AND FINAL EXAMINATION TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – JUNE 2021
|PROGRAMME FOR SYLLABUS 2016|
|ATTENTION: INTERMEDIATE & FINAL EXAMINATION WILL BE HELD ON ALTERNATE DATES FOR EACH GROUP.|
|Day & Date||INTERMEDIATE
(Time: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)
(Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)
|(Group – I)||(Group – II)||(Group – III)||(Group – IV)|
26th July, 2021
|Financial Accounting (P-05)||–||Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)||–|
27th July, 2021
|–||Operations Management & Strategic
|–||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
28th July, 2021
|Laws & Ethics (P-06)||–||Strategic Financial Management (P-14)||–|
29th July, 2021
|–||Cost & Management Accounting and
Financial Management (P-10)
|–||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
30th July, 2021
|Direct Taxation (P-07)||–||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)||–|
31st July, 2021
|–||Indirect Taxation (P-11)||–||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
1st August, 2021
|Cost Accounting (P-08)||–||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)||–|
2nd August, 2021
|–||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)||–||Strategic Performance Management and Business
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Intermediate Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)||`1400/-||`1200/-|
|(Overseas Centres)||US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Groups (Inland Centres)||`2800/-||`2400/-|
|(Overseas Centres)||US $ 100||US $ 90|
1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
3. (a) Students can login to the website icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Students who have chosen for OPT-OUT for the Intermediate and Final Examinations, December, 2020 session will remain same for the Intermediate and Final Examinations to be held in June, 2021. Students need not to apply again.
5. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 20th May, 2021.
6. The mode of examination will be announced shortly.
7. Candidates/Students are requested to provide updated and in use phone number and email id.
8. The provisions of Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2020, including notifications and circulars issued up to 30th November, 2020, are applicable for June, 2021 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate), Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant Assessment Year is 2021-22. For statutory updates and amendments please refer to: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
9. Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 30th November, 2020 is applicable for June, 2021 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016. For updates and amendments please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
10. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 30th November, 2020 are applicable for June, 2021 term of examination. Additionally, for applicability of ICDR, 2018 for Paper-13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 refer to relevant circular in website for June, 2021 term examination by following link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
11. For Applicability of IND AS and AS for Paper 5 – Financial Accounting, Paper 12 – Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17 – Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant clarification and circular in website for June, 2021 term examination in the given links: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.phpand https://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Clarification-June-2021.pdf
12. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6-Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for June, 2021 term of examination. Please refer to the link: https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Syl-2016.php
13. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner (Rajasthan), Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
14. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
15. Probable date of publication of result: To be announced in due course.
* For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
Disclaimer: The contents of this article are for information purposes only and do not constitute an advice or a legal opinion and are personal views of the author. It is based upon relevant law and/or facts available at that point of time and prepared with due accuracy & reliability. Readers are requested to check and refer relevant provisions of statute, latest judicial pronouncements, circulars, clarifications etc before acting on the basis of the above write up. The possibility of other views on the subject matter cannot be ruled out. By the use of the said information, you agree that Author / TaxGuru is not responsible or liable in any manner for the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, errors or any kind of omissions in this piece of information for any action taken thereof. This is not any kind of advertisement or solicitation of work by a professional.