Amendment in the ITC(HS) Classification of Export and Import items
S.O.(E) In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 5 of the Foreign Trade (Development & Regulation) Act, 1992 (No.22 of 1992) read with Para 1.3 and Para 2.1 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2009-2014, the Central Government hereby makes the following amendments in the ITC(HS) Classifications of Export and Import items, as amended, from time to time.
2. With immediate effect, entry at Sl. No. 48 A of Notification No. 57(RE-2007)/2004-09 Dated 21.11.2007, read with Notification No. 110 (RE-2008)/2004-2009 dated 9.6.2009, stands substituted as follows:-
|Sl. No.||Tariff Item HS Code||Unit||Item Description||Export Policy||Nature of Restriction|
|48A||12021010||Kg||Groundnut (of Seed Quality)||Free||(a) Export to EU permitted subject to Compulsory registration of contracts with APEDA, alongwith controlled Aflatoxin level certificate given by agencies/laboratories nominated by APEDA;
(b Exports to Russian Federation permitted subject to pre-shipment quality certification issued by
(1) Insecticide Residue Testing Laboratory.
(2) Geo-Chem Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
(3) Reliable Analytical Laboratory
(4) Arbro Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
(5) Shri Ram Institute for Industrial Research, Delhi
(6) Shri Ram Institute for Industrial Research, Branch Office Bangalore
(7) Delhi Test House; and
(8) Vimta Labs.
or any other agency as may be notified from time to time.
|12021091||Kg||Groundnut (Other of Seed Quality)|
|12022010||Kg||Groundnut (Kernels, H.P.S.)|
4. This issues in Public Interest.
Director General of Foreign Trade
And Ex-Officio Special Secretary to the Govt. of India
(Issued from F. No.01/91/180/923/AM08/EC)