1. Please use Ink Jet /Laser printer to print the ITR-V Form. Use of Dot Matrix printer should be avoided.
2. The ITR-V Form should be printed only in black ink. Do not use any other ink option to print ITR-V.
3. Ensure that print out is clear and not light print/faded copy.
4. Please do not print any water marks on ITR-V. The only permissible watermark is that of “Income tax Department” which is printed automatically on each ITR V.
5. The document that is mailed to CPC should be signed in Original.
6. Photocopy of signatures will not be accepted.
7. The signatures or any handwritten text should not be written on Bar code.
8. Bar code and numbers below barcode should be clearly visible.
9. Only A4 size white paper should be used.
10. Avoid typing anything on the reverse side of the paper.
11. Perforated paper or any other size paper should be avoided.
12. Do not use stapler on ITR-V Acknowledgement.
13. In case, you are submitting Original and Revised Income Tax Returns, do not print them back to back. Use two separate papers for printing ITR-Vs separately.
14. Please do not submit any annexures, covering letter, pre stamped envelopes, along with ITR-V.
15. The ITR-V form is required to be sent to Post Bag No.1, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560100, by Ordinary or Speed Post (without Acknowledgment) ONLY
16. ITR-Vs that do not conform to the above specifications may get rejected or acknowledgement of receipt may get delayed.
|1||How to use / Enable E-filing Vault on Income Tax|
|2||Understanding Compliance Query of Income Tax Department|
|3||Rule 12 of Income Tax Rules wef 1st April 2016|
|4||Instructions for filing ITR-4S-SUGAM for AY 2016-17|
|5||Income Tax e-Filing DSC management utility|
|6||How to File Income Tax Return of a Deceased Assessee?|
|7||FAQs on filing the return of income|
|8||For whom e-filing of Income Tax Return (ITR) is Mandatory|
|9||Guide to know ITR applicable: Which ITR Applicable to whom?|
|10||How to reset password when activation link not confirmed while registering PAN in Income Tax Department|