Population of Data from EWB System into Form GSTR-1
- At the time of generating E-Way Bill for outward supply, taxpayer enters the detail of outward supplies such as Invoice number, Date, Value Tax etc.
- Taxpayers can now easily import these details of outward supply invoices, as indicated in the E-Way Bill, at the time of preparation of Form GSTR-1, by’ clicking the “Import EWB Data” button, on the GST Portal in following tiles:
- B2B Invoices
- B2C (Large) Invoices
- HSN-wise-summary of Outward Supplies
FAQs and Manual for Importing Invoices from E-Way Bill System into Form GSTR-1
System Generated Acknowledgement of Application of Appeal
- Application for appeal has to be submitted by the Taxpayer to the First Appellate Authority.
- If Appellate Authority fails to issue final acknowledgment to the appellant within stipulated time, then a system generated Final Acknowledgement will be issued to the appellant with remarks “subject to validation of certified copies”.