OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NHAVA SHEVA-I)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
URAN, RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707
FAX: 022-27243245 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
F. No. EDI/ Misc.-82/2015/JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 38/2018
Sub: IGST Refund not disbursed due to PFMS error – reg.
It has come to notice that after generation of IGST Refund Scroll through ICES, in some cases the IGST Refund could not be disbursed due to IFSC not being accepted by PFMS/not registered at PFMS.
2. The list of such IEC holders whose IGST Refund has not been disbursed due to PFMS error is being uploaded on the JNCH website (jawaharcustoms.gov.in)regularly.
3. IEC holders can check the PFMS verification status after registering themselves on ICEGATE (icegate.gov.in). Post registration, the PFMS status can be checked in IEC wise PFMS Invalidated A/Cs report. The error codes and the rectification for errors has been explained in “Step by step guide on IGST Refund in ICES” available on JNCH website (www.jawaharcustoms.gov.in) and is also enclosed with this Public Notice.
4. For error codes TBE0001 to TBE0007 and TBE0018, the IEC holder should contact the ICEGATE at the e-mail ID(email@example.com) quoting the specific error code. For other error codes (to be specified in the correspondence), IEC holders are required to submit the following documents to the EDI Section, JNCH at the e-mail ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) for updation of their IFSC account:
In case of Fresh Registration/Changes:
(i) Request letter to DC/EDI for registration of IFSC.
(ii) Account details verified by concerned bank on exporter’s letterhead.
(iii) IEC copy.
(iv) PAN copy.
In case of cancellation of earlier account and registration of a new one:
(i) All the above documents.
(ii) NOC from Exporter.
(iii) NOC from Bank.
Commissioner of Customs (NS-I),
J.N. Custom House, Nhava Sheva.
Encl: As above.
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH for information.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-II / NS-III/ NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
3. Notice Board, JNCH.
4. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH Website.