GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES
HUMAN RESOURCE BRANCH: ROOM NO. 315
3RD FLOOR, VYAPAR BHAWAN: NEW DELHI-110002
No. FIV/10/HR/Misc. Matters/2020/81
Sub:- Reg. Compliance of Directions issued by DDMA for Offices working under GNCT of Delhi as involved in Non Essential services
In compliance of Delhi Disaster Management Authority Order no. F.60/DDMA/COVID-19/2021/504 dated 04.01.2022 issued on the subject cited above, the Trade and Taxes Department shall remain closed till further Orders. However, the following directions are to be complied by all the Officers/staff working in the Department:-
1. All urgent and time bound activities must not be left unattended. Such activities may include time bound assessment, time bound completion of proceedings, compliance and follow up of High Court Orders and other Court proceedings, time bound completion of insolvency proceedings, time bound disposal of registration applications, action on the notices of cancellation, revocation etc., and other such activities. The Concerned Officers to complete all such activities in time bound manner in Work from home mode and if required may visit the Office, as needed so as to ensure proper disposal within the given timeline.
2. The CRU branch shall ensure that sufficient staff is available to receive the dak and files without any interruption. All the dak and files addressed to the Commissioner (Trade & Taxes) will be reported to his Personal Branch immediately. Other important dak should be brought to the notice of the concerned officers for timely action in their official email id/ ward wise NIC email id.
3. The FM Branch shall facilitate the Officers or staff coming to the Office for disposal of urgent/ time bound work. They will also ensure proper sanitization of the premises.
4. All the Branch/Ward Officers/staff involved in the disposal of urgent and time bound activities shall keep their Officers informed about the progress and disposal of such matters.
5. The EDP/IT branch shall ensure that the VPN connections of all the Ward Officers for GST and VAT Portals are functional so that the Wards may continue to function unhindered at all times. EDP branch to submit daily status of active VPN access applied/processed/created. Also a team of technical staff to be available to ensure smooth Work from Home functionalities for DVAT and GST portal.
All the Officers/ staff coming to Office shall maintain social distancing and follow COVID appropriate behavior at all times. Whereas, it is the need of the hour to take all precautions to prevent the spread of the pandemic, the functioning of the Department cannot be compromised in the larger interest of society to ensure unabated delivery of public services.
The above directions are issued with the approval of Commissioner (T&T) and shall remain in force till further Orders.
No. F.IV/ 10/HR/Misc. Matters/2020/81
JOINT COMMISSIONER (HR)
Copy for information to:-
1. PS to Commissioner
2. PS to SCTT(HR)
3. All SCTTs/ACTTs/JCTTs
4. ward/Branches concerned.
5. Dealing Assistant (HR)
6. Guard File.