Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 10/8/1983
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, by the Secretary, Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi :–
1. Name of the scientific research Development of Rubber Grade Precipitated Project : Silica.
2. Sponsored by : M/s. Hindustan Lever Ltd., Bombay.
3. Sponsored at : Indian Rubber Manufacturer’s Research Association, Thane.
4. Date of commencement : 2nd August, 1982.
5. Date of the completion : 1st August, 1984.
6. Estimated outlay Rs. 1.4 lakhs (Rupees one lakh and forty thousand only).
2. The Indian Rubber Manufacturer’s Research Association, Thane, approved under section 35(1)(ii) of the I.T. Act, 1961 : vide Ministry of Finance, Notification No. 32 (F. No. 10/30/63-II A.II) dated 18-6-1963.
[No. 4860/F. No. 203/93/82-IITA. II]
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.