AST Instruction No.132
DIRECTOREATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEMS)
ARA Centre, Ground Floor, E-2, Jhandewalan Extension,
F.No. AST/Inst. No. 132/Auditable cases-MIS/78/2014-15 , Dated: 27.11.2014
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax /CCsIT(By Name)
Ahmedabad/ Allahabad/ Amritsar/ Bangalore/ Baroda/ Bhopal/ Bhubaneshwar/ Bareilly/ Chandigarh/ Chennai/ Cochin/ Coimbatore/ Dehradun/ Delhi/ Durgapur/ Guwahati/ Hubli/ Hyderabad/ Indore/ jaipur/ Jalpaiguri/ Jodhpur/ Kanpur/ Kolkatta/ Lucknow/ Ludhiana/ Madurai/ Meerut/ Mumbai/ Nagpur/ Nashik/ Panaji/ Panchkula/ Patna/ Pune/ Raipur/ Rajkot/ Ranchi/ Shimla/ Shillong/ Surat/ Thane/ Trichy/ Trivandrum/ Udaipur/ Vishakhapatnam; and
The Principal Commissioner of Income-tax / CsIT/ CsIT (CO)(By Name)
Agra/Bikaner/Calicut/ Dhanbad/ Gandhinagar/ Gwalior/ Jabalpur/ Jalandhar/ Kolhapur/ Muzzaffarpur/ Mysore/ Patiala/ Rohtak/ Sambalpur/ Varanasi/ Vijaywada/ Delhi (CO)/ Mumbai (CO)/ Chennai (CO)/ Ahmedabad (CO)/ Bangalore (CO)/ Bhopal (CO)/ Bhubaneshwar (CO)/ Kolkatta (CO)/ Cochin (CO)/ Chandigarh (CO)/ Hyderabad (CO)/ Jaipur (CO)/ Kanpur (CO)/ Patna (CO)/ Pune (CO)/ Guhawati (CO).
Subject: – Functionality for CsIT(CO) for generation of MIS of Auditable cases (u/s 143(3), 144 & 147) – regarding.
The Directorate of Income Tax (Audit) desired for providing list of auditable cases (u/s 143(3), 144 & 147) from the Income Tax Database.
2. Since, it is important to provide requisite information to the offices of Audit across the country in a structured manner on regular basis, a new functionality has been provided in the ITD application to generate MIS of auditable cases (u/s 143(3), 144 & 147) from the System.
3. The functionality is made available to CsIT(CO). By using this functionality, CsIT(CO) will be able to generate MIS report of auditable cases (u/s 143(3), 144 & 147) falling under their Region.
4. The salient features of the functionality are as under:
(i) MIS report will be generated on the basis of date of uploading of scrutiny completed cases.
(ii) The Report will be generated for less than or equal to six months only.
(iii) The detailed report can be generated both in csv(excel) and pdf format. The summary report can be generated in pdf format only.
5. The navigation path of the functionality is AST →Reports→Scrutiny MIS Reports. This screen is accessible by CIT(CO) through their login id.
6. The complete procedure is elaborated in the user manual for the functionality which is available on i-Taxnet.
DIT(S)-III, New Delhi