Finance minister declaration India today meeting at 2:30 p.m.
1. Vivad se Vishwas extended to 30th June
2. return filing for 18-19 financial year extended to 30th June interest on
3. TDS interest will be now from 18 % to 9%
4. Any date of IT was expiring at 31st March that has been extended up to 30 June 2020
5. Many dates which were being landed at 31st March of GST now has been extended to 30th June 2020
6. For bigger companies late fee and penalty has been removed and interest will be charged at 9% only.
7. Date for opting composition scheme has been extended to 30th June 2020
8. GST dates of March and April has been extended to 30th June 2020
9. Below 5 crore turnover no interest no penalty no late fee in GST.
10. Sabka vishwas LDRS of Indirect tax has been extended to 30th june below 1.5 crores.
11. MCA 21 registry Moratorium being issued first April onward till 30th September 2020 there will be no additional fee for late filing
12. For board meeting 60 days time period has been given for next two quarters
13. Applicability of Companies auditor’s report order 2020 now extended to April 21
14. For the year 19-20 no validation will be taken if independent director have not been attended is single board meeting.
Regards Rajiv Nigam