National Informatics Centre (NIC) is happy to announce the release of beta of version of ‘NIC-GST e-invoice Preparing and Printing’ (NIC-GePP) excel based Tool to assist the tax payers, who are not having the ERP solution, to enter invoice in web based form and print the e-invoice with QR code, after downloading the IRN from e-invoice portal.
Presently, the tool is available in e-invoice trial portal under (https://einvoice1-trial.nic.in) Help -* Tools -* Bulk Generation Tools Here, One can get the tool, video and user manual as well
What is NIC-GePP Tool?
1. NIC-GePP (GST e-Invoice Preparing and Printing) is an excel based tool
2. Assists the tax payers to prepare and print the e-invoice with QR code
3. Facilitates exchange of the data with the e-invoice system as per the interface format.
4. Suits for tax payers not having the ERP system or issuing 10-12 invoices (B2B and Export) per day
5. Beta version of this tool is released for testing on e-invoice trial portal
Benefits of the tool
e-invoicing process using tool