New PAN allotment and Change request applications with ‘gender’ as ‘transgender’ is allowed without any hassle. Also, there is no requirement of depositing any supporting document for change of ‘gender’ to ‘transgender’ vide PAN Change request application made either through the portal of NSDL ( or portal of UTITSL (

More Under Income Tax

Posted Under

Category : Income Tax (27930)
Type : News (13807)
Tags : PAN (42) pan number (273) Permanent Account Number (100)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *