OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR GENERAL OF SYSTEMS & DATA MANAGEMENT GST & CENTRAL EXCISE,
GST BHAVAN, NO. 26/1, MAHATHMA GANDHI ROAD,
NUNGAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI -34
Tele: 044-28331101 Fax:044-28331104
Mail: [email protected]
C.No IV/26/11/2017 Systems(S)
ADVISORY NO. 17/2020
Sub: Issues Faced in processing Manual Refund applications- RFD-01 A/B- reg
As you are kindly aware, before the launching of online refunds module, the refund applications filed by the Tax Payer in the common portal were processed manually by the Jurisdictional officers. The action taken by the officers against these refund applications and the amount if any, to be recredited in case of rejected refunds were communicated to GSTN through the RFD-01 B functionality.
2. The field officers have reported certain errors/issues in the RFD-01 B functionality. Since these issues were GSTN dependent ones and the same were taken up with GSTN for resolution. GSTN has recently fixed the following two errors/issues:
(i) Access Denied- Centre User cannot access ARN of State Jurisdiction.
(ii) GSTIN invalid or Empty
3. It has been verified with some of the field offices and they have reported that upon resubmission, the RFD-01 B forms which had failed earlier due to above mentioned errors are getting resubmitted successfully. It is therefore requested to inform the officers under your jurisdiction to resubmit RFD-01 B system for the ARNs where the referred errors are noticed.
4. It is further informed that though the ARNs with either or both of the above-mentioned issues /errors are getting submitted successfully now, ARNs where these errors are combined with other errors (System error, Document already mapped to an order Id or Record already exists for this ARN etc), the resubmission is still failing in some cases. This office is continuously following up with GSTN for resolving the other pending issues. As and when an issue is resolved, the same shall be communicated to the field formation for necessary action.
5. Any difficulty in processing the same may please reported to helpdesk by raising tickets with [email protected]
Additional Director General
1. All the Principal Chief Commissioner/ Chief Commissioner of GST Zones.
2. All the Pr ADGs/ADG, DGGI, DGGST, DG (Audit), DG (TPS).
3. The Principal Commissioner, GST Policy Wing.
4. All the Pr Commissioners/ Commissioners of central tax.
5. All the ADGs of DG Systems, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata & Mumbai.
6. All ACL Admins of Zone/ Commissionerate/ Division.
7. All the SSOID registered in the GST System for this functionality.
Copy submitted to:
The Pr Director General, Directorate of Systems and Data Management, New Delhi