1. Auto calculation of distance based on PIN Codes of Source & Destination
a. Users are allowed to increase it by maximum of 10%
b. If both the PINs are same, he can put maximum of 100KM
c. If PIN entered is invalid/Not recognized, enter manually, but the same shall be flagged to the department for verification
2. Knowing the distance between two PIN codes
a. Check the distance @ http://ewaybillgst.gov.in > Search > Pin to Pin distance
3. Blocking the generation of multiple e-Way Bills on one Invoice/Document.
a. One Invoice, One E-Way Bill policy will be followed.
b. For a combination of GSTIN, document type and number, only one E-way bill can be generated.
4. Report on list of e-Way Bills about to expire.
a. Login to the e-Way Bill portal (https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/ > Reports > My EWB reports > EWB about to expire
b. E-Way Bills about to expire in a period of 4 days will be shown here
5. Extension of e-Way Bill in case the consignment is in Transit/Movement.
a. Login to the e-Way Bill portal (https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/ >E-Waybill module > Extend Validity > Enter EWB number
b. Answer the questions
i. Do you wish to get the extension for this EWB? & Reason for Extension?
ii. Current pin code?
iii. Position of the consignment as In Transit? / In Movement?
iv. If In transit> Select transit type & update Address
v. If in Movement, provide vehicle type & number
c. Distance will be auto populated on basis of Current pin code & Destination pin code
d. Validity shall be extended on the basis of the distance
Team JVK & Associates , vamshi@CAjvk.in