As you may be aware. the `Sabka Vishwas Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme’ will come into effect on 1st September 2019. There will be two Designated Committees in each Commissionerate to handle the declarations made under this scheme.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF SYSTEMS & DATA MANAGEMENT
CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES & CUSTOMS
4th & 5th Floor, Hotel Samrat, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi — 110021
Email : email@example.com Phone : 011- 26877960 / Fax : 011-26877958
SVLDRS ADVISORY No. 01/ 2019
Sir / Madam.
Subject : Assignment of permission set to designated Committee members by ACL Admin-regd.
As you may be aware. the `Sabka Vishwas Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme’ will come into effect on 1st September 2019. There will be two Designated Committees in each Commissionerate to handle the declarations made under this scheme. Committee 1 consisting of Pr Commissioner/Commissioner and Additional/Joint Commissioner will be automatically assigned in the CBIC ACES-GST Application the declarations above the value of Rs 50 Lakhs. Committee 2 consisting of Additional/Joint Commissioner and Deputy/Assistant Commissioner will be automatically assigned in the CBIC ACES-GST Application the declarations equal to or below the value of Rs 50 Lakhs.
2. In this regard, the ACL Admin at Commissionerate level will be required to perform the following tasks and email compliance to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org :
(a) Forward the scanned copy of the Order(s) designating the Officers of their respective Commissionerate as members of Committees 1 and 2 and details as per the following format:
|Name of the Commissionerate||Committee||Name of the Member||Designation||Email Id||Mobile Number||SSO ID|
|Committee-1||Pr Commr. / Commr.|
(b) Committee-I will handle the declarations above the value of Rs.50 Lakhs.
Committee-2 will handle the declarations equal to or below the value of Rs 50 Lakhs
(c) There will be Committee-wise two permission sets each, one for ‘view’ and the another for ‘approving’ the SVLDRS forms. (SVLDRS 2, 2B, 3 and 4 forms), as detailed below:
3. The view of SVLDRS forms ‘will be enabled for the Chief Commissioner and Officers of CCO (Zone Level) by INDIA ADMIN in the existing permission sets.
4.The ACL ADMIN at DGGI will assign the permission set to ADG Adjudication.
5. Compliance of user mapping / assignment of Permission Set(s) as instructed above, may be sent to the above mentioned email Ids. once over.
6. The ACL Admin may also check if all the concerned officers are mapped to the application and have active passwords and assist the officers to get their issues resolved like designation update, password reset etc. by approaching Saksham Seva helpdesk.
7. Any application related issues while processing the SVLDRS forms should he reported to email@example.com
This issues with the approval of ADG (ACES-GST), DG systems, Delhi.
Deputy Director (GST)
(1) All Pr. Chief Commissioners / Chief Commissioners of GST & Central Excise.
(2) All Pr. Commissioners / Commissioners of GST& Central Excise.