The new e-form recently rolled out by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) is ACTIVE (INC-22A), and is part of the ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) exercise.
2. ELIGIBLE COMPANIES UNDER THE INC-22A (ACTIVE) FORM:
3. INELIGIBLE COMPANIES UNDER THE INC-22A (ACTIVE) FORM:
4. CONSEQUENCES OF NON-FILING OF INC-22A FORM:
5. SIMPLE STEPS TO FILE INC-22A (ACTIVE) FORM WITH MCA:
Step to Step Process to File Inc-22A (Active) Form are as follows:
Declaration & Verification: After including all the above-given details one has to attach the photographs of the company premises in a prescribed format.
Signing of Form: In case of OPC by one director, in case of other than OPC by one director and one KMP or two directors and Certified by the one Practicing Professional.
1. What is the due date for filing the Form INC-22A?
Every company is required to file form INC-22A (ACTIVE) on or before 25th April, 2019.
2. Which company is required to file the Form INC-22A ACTIVE?
Every company incorporated on or before 31st December, 2017
3. What are the statutory fees for filing of Form INC-22A?
There are no statutory fees for filing of Form INC-22A, if filed on or before 25th April, 2019.
4. What is the amount of late filing fees company need to file if form not filed within 25. 04.2019?
Company is required to pay a fee of Rs. 10,000/- for filing the form INC-22A.
5. What are the documents required to be attached in the Form INC-22A?
Photograph of the inside office showing therein at least one director/KMP and the same director will affix its DSC on the form and Photograph of the external building of registered office showing company name, registered address and GST Number on the board in local as well as English language.
About EbizFiling.com : EbizFiling.com is a motivated and progressive concept conceived by like-minded people, which helps small, medium and large businesses to fulfill all compliance requirements of Indian Laws. Get in touch for a free consultation on email@example.com or call 9643203209.