Web form AGILE-PRO is required to be filed pursuant to Rule 38(A) of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014. The application for incorporation of a company under rule 38 shall be accompanied with AGILE-PRO (INC-35).
Application for registration of Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN), Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) registration, Employees’ Provident Fund organisation (EPFO) Registration and Profession Tax Registration and Opening of Bank Account.
Please note that issuance of EPFO/ESIC/ Profession Tax (for Maharashtra) and Opening of a bank account has been made mandatory through web form AGILE-PRO. However, applicant may choose whether they want to apply for issuance of GSTIN.
Important fields in Web Form for GSTIN:
If we want to apply for GSTIN then we select “Yes”, thereafter fill the basic information for GSTIN like:-
1. State Jurisdiction,
2. Center Jurisdiction,
3. Whether the Establishment on lease if we select “Yes” then enter lease date from date to date other, Nature of possession of premise,
4. Proof of principle place of business,
5. Whether the building/premises of Establishment is owned or hired, If hired or there is a change in the name of Unit/ownership, please indicate period in case Hired or leased,
6. Option for Composition,
7. Composition declaration shall be auto selected, if composition option opted,
8. Category of registered person,
9. Nature of Business Activity being carried out at above mentioned Premises,
10. One primary business activity shall be selected
11. Exact Nature of work/business work sub category
12. Details of the Goods supplied by the Business HSN code (4 Digit)
13. Details of Services supplied by the Business SAC code (4 Digit)
Details of the Proposed Director / Primary Owner who will act as the Authorised signatory for the purpose of applying GSTIN/EPFO/ ESIC/ Profession Tax and Opening of Bank Account shall be entered here.
1. Details of such proposed director entered here should match the details as entered in the SPICe+ for the same person.
2. Note that the Director / Primary Owners cum Authorised signatory must have valid PAN and he must be Citizen & Resident of India. Either DIN / PAN should be entered. In case DIN is entered, click on Prefill button. PAN and applicant’s full name will be prefilled based on / Primary Owners the information available in the MCA records.
Enter valid Indian mobile number and email Id and click on “Send OTP” button.
Enter the OTP sent on mobile number and email id as entered above and click on Verify button.
Select the bank name in which account number should be opened. Note that integration is in place with Punjab National Bank and ICICI Bank only. All other banks are disabled for selection presently.
1. Proof of Principal place of business:- (Maximum Size of document to be attached)
2. Attach Photo of proposed director cum authorised signatory.
3. Attach Photo of proposed director other than authorised signatory.
4. Proof of appointment of Authorized Signatory for GSTN
5. Attach Proof of Identity of Authorized Signatory for opening Bank Account
7. Attach Proof of Address of Authorized Signatory for opening Bank Account
Specimen Signature of Authorized Signatory for EPFO:-
Download the format of Specimen Signature from below mentioned link, Fill the requisite information as applicable, scan it and attach the same in AGILE-PRO form.
After attach the all documents click on check form button to correct the error. After checking the web form click the pre-scrutiny button. If there is no error found, convert into PDF format for affixing the DSC.
Changes/modifications to AGILE-PRO (even after generating pdf and affixing DSCs), can be made up to five times by editing the same web form application which has been saved, generating the updated pdf, affixing DSCs and uploading the same.
The eForm will be filed as linked form with SPICe+