Section(s) Referred: 35, 35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 22/7/1982
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purpose of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi.
1. Name ofthe scientific research Transurethral Surgery Research programme : (Clinical & Experimental).
2. Sponsored at : S.M.S. Medical College & Hospital Urology Research-Centre.
3. Sponsored by : Shri N. D. Mangur.
4. Duration of project : 5 years.
(i) Proposed date of commence- ment. 27-4-1982.
(ii) Anticipation date of comple- tion. 26-4-1987.
5. Total estimated expenditure : Rs. 32 lakhs (Rupees Thirty-two lakhs only).
The approval for the above project will be subject to the following conditions :—-
(1) That the College will maintain a separate account of the amounts received and expenditure incurred for this research project
as distinct from the other expenditure of the S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur.
(2) That the College will furnish annual returns of this scientific research project to the Council by 31st May, each year, at the latest in such forms as may be laid down and intimated to them for this purpose.
(3) That the College will furnish a copy of the annual audited statement of account together with total assets and liabilities to the council by 31st May, each year, and in addition, send a copy of it to the concerned Income-tax Commissioner.
The S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur, has been approved under section 35(1)(ii) of the Income-tax Act, vide Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Notification No. 320 (F. No. 203/7/73-ITA. II), dated the 27th March, 1973.
[No. 4818/F. No. 203/132/82-ITA. II]