OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NHAVA SHEVA-I)
EDI (Centralised) SECTION, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA, DIST : RAIGAD. PIN – 400 707.
Fax: 022-27243245, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
F.No. EDI/Misc-82/2015 JNCH
STANDING ORDER NO. 23/2017
Subject: – Processing of BEs during the transition phase of roll out of GST in Customs, -reg.
It has been observed that Trade is still facing problem difficulties and delays in processing of import declarations due to system related issues.
3. In order to ensure that there is no delay in clearance of any imported goods due to system related issues, existing situation has been re-considered and it has been decided to further extend the validity of Standing Order No 21/2017, dated 10.07.2017 and Standing Order No-18/2017 dated 06.07.2017 till 18.07.2017.
4. In case, any problem is faced during the implementation of this Standing Order, the matter should be brought to the notice of ADC/EDI.
Commissioner of Customs
NS- IV, JNCH
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
2. All the Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
3. All the Addl/ Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All the DC/ACs, JNCH.
5. All Concerned Officers