OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-I,
MUMBAI ZONE-II, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA, MAHARASHTRA-400707.
F. No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/AM(I)Part-II
Attention of the Importers, Exporters, Custom Brokers, General Trade, Port Terminal Operator, Shipping Lines/Shipping Agents, CFSs and all other stakeholders is invited to the above cited subject.
2. As per the current practice, the importers or their representatives have to queue up before the CMC Service Centre, JNCH, to collect the print out of the out of charged Bills of Entry. To minimize the physical human contact during this period, the matter was discussed with Sh Sandesh Parab, in-charge of the Service Centre, and it is decided that the Trade shall make request, either by email at the email address [email protected], or by sms/whatsapp to the staff of CMC Service Centre at JNCH by specifying the BE no. and BE date after the grant of OOC, for obtaining print out of the final bill of entry. The roster of the CMC Service Centre staff has been conveyed by their controlling officer Sh Sandesh Parab as follows:-
|Sr . No.||Name||From||To||Mobile Number|
3 The staff at the CMC Service Centre, available on a particular day as per their roster, will take print outs on First In First Out basis. The representatives of the importers/ importers may collect the same from the Service Centre at their convenience instead of queuing up there.
4. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of Sh Sandesh Parab ( mobile-702174742), the In-Charge of the CMC Service Centre, who will ensure that all such requests, received by the Service Centre staff by email/whatsapp/sms, are promptly attended to.
5. In case any issue remains unresolved by the CMC Service Centre, the concerned importer or his representative should bring it to the notice of Shri Pandurang Chate, Joint Commissioner (EDI) at mobile number-819885569/[email protected] who shall resolve the issue.
6. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice will be considered as Standing Order for the purpose of officers/staff.
(SUNIL KUMAR MALL)
Commissioner of Customs (NS-I).
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-I/ NS-II/NS-III/ NS-Audit / NS- V, JNCH.
3. The Chairman JNPT / CEO NSICT / CEO GTI / CEO BMCT for information.
4. All Additional / Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Deputy / Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
6. All Sections / Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II / NS-III/ NS- Audit / NS-V, JNCH.
7. Representative of CSLA & MANSA for information and circulation among their members and other shipping lines operating at Nhava Sheva Port.
8. Representative of CFSAI / BCBA / FIEO / Members of PTFC for information and circulation among their members and other importers for information.
9. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately.
10. CMC Service Centre, for above necessary actions as per consultation made in this regard.
11. Shri Sandesh Parab.