OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-I,
MUMBAI ZONE-II, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA, MAHARASHTRA-400707.
F. No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/AM(I)Part-II
Attention of the Importers, Exporters, Custom Brokers, General Trade, Port Terminal Operators, Shipping Lines/Shipping Agents, CFSs and all other stakeholders is invited to the above cited subject.
2. To minimize physical human contact during this period, it is decided that the request of trade for finalization of prior and advance bills of entry will be made through e-mail at email@example.com with a copy to the Nodal Officer Shri Pandurang Chate, Joint Commissioner (EDI) at the e-mail id p firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should contain all the relevant details such as IGM number and date, Bill of Lading no. and date, Bill of Entry number and date and Group.
3. The EDI officer will ensure action on the requests for finalization of Bills of Entry, if found in order. If there is a shortcoming, an email will be sent to the person making the request indicating the shortcoming. A confirmation email will also be sent at the concerned email id in cases where the regularization of the BE is done in pursuance of the request received.
4. The Nodal Officer Sh Pandurang Chate will monitor the disposal of all such requests received to ensure that there is no let up or delay in handling all such
5. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice will be considered as Standing Order for the purpose of officers/staff.
6. In case of any further difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of Sh Kamlesh Gupta (mobile-9821630022, email id: email@example.com, ADC(EDI), NS-I, JNCH.
(SUNIL KUMAR MALL)
Commissioner of Customs (NS-I).
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-I/ NS-II/NS-III/ NS-Audit / NS- V, JNCH
3. The Chairman JNPT / CEO NSICT / CEO GTI / CEO BMCT for information.
4. All Additional / Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH
5. All Deputy / Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH
6. All Sections / Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II / NS-III/ NS- Audit / NS-V, JNCH.
7. Representative of CSLA & MANSA for information and circulation among their members and other shipping lines operating at Nhava Sheva Port.
8. Representative of CFSAI / BCBA / FIEO / Members of PTFC for information and circulation among their members and other importers for information.
9. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately.