Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
Notification No. 23/2018-Customs (N.T./CAA/DRI)
New Delhi, dated the 26th October, 2018
S.O. (E). – In pursuance of notification No. 60/2015-Customs (N.T.), published vide number G.S.R. 453(E), dated 4th June 2015 in Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, Part-II, section 3, sub-section (i), and as amended by notification No. 133/2015-Customs (N.T.), published vide number G.S.R. 916(E) dated 30th November 2015 in Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, Part-II, section 3, sub-section (i), issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, under clause (a) of section 152 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962) and in supersession of the Order dated 18.02.2014, issued by Board vide F. No. 437/103/2013-Cus. IV, the Director General, Revenue Intelligence, hereby appoints the Additional Director General (Adjudication), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Delhi to act as a common adjudicating authority for the purpose of adjudicating the matters relating the Show Cause Notices, issued from F. No. 50D/43/2011-CI dated 17.07.2012 (for seized goods) and 29.11.2013 (for past imports), pertaining to M/s Mehta Overseas and others, issued by the Additional Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (Hqrs.), New Delhi.
[F. No. DRI/HQ-CI/50D/CAA-20/2018-CI]
Copy forwarded for information and updatation of record to:
1. Additional Director General (Adjudication), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, New Custom House, New Delhi.
2. Commissioner of Customs (Import),ICD-Tughlakabad, New Delhi
3. Commissioner of Customs (Nhava Sheva-I), Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, Raigad w.r.t. his letter F. No. S/26-165/2013-14/Adj(I) JNCH dated 12.10.2018.
4. Commissioner of Customs (Import), New Custom House, New Delhi
5. Joint/Additional Commissioner of Customs (Preventive), New Custom House, New Delhi.