OFFICE OF THE DIVISIONAL COMMISSIONER
COVID DATA MANAGEMENT CELL
GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
5, SHAM NATH MARG, DELHI-54
F. No. CDMC/COVID-19/2021/108
Dated: 03 May 2021
A provision of lump sum allocation of Oxygen (to be given through cylinders) for Individuals, any non-COVID Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Ambulances and SOS Cylinders of COVID Hospitals running on LMO has been made against re-fillers under the overall supervision of District Administration vide order No.PA/SS-II/H&FVV/Covid-19/Part-IV/812 dated: 04-05-2021 by Health Department.
Each District has been assigned one re-filler for accessing its lump-sum allocation and the respective District Magistrates have been directed to supervise the management of distribution of cylinders from the refillers to various recipients as per the allocations in the Annexure-4 of the afore-referred order.
However, reports are being received of long queues at cylinder refilling plants also leading to public safety and public health hazard issues.
Therefore, in order to streamline the entire system of distribution of the lump-sum allocation under the supervision of District Magistrates and also in order to facilitate the public to access these cylinders with certainty, the following directions are hereby issued:
1. From 06.05.2021, all persons/individuals requiring oxygen for home isolation patients will apply on https://delhi.qov.in/ with a valid photo id, Aadhar card details, COVID positive report and other documents (CT Scan report etc. if available) indicating the actual need for oxygen.
2. The DMs shall ensure that adequate number of office personnel are assigned to scrutinize all the incoming applications and issue the e-passes quickly as time is of essence in such cases. This may be accorded TOP PRIORITY.
3. The DMs shall identify dedicated dealers/depots to distribute such cylinders to the individuals who shall not be redirected to refilling plants under any circumstances.
4. The DMs shall ensure that the dealers regularly get their cylinders refilled from the designated refilling plants.
5. Based on the stock availability at the dealer, the DM will issue a pass containing the date, time and address of the dealer/depot from where the oxygen cylinder can be issued/exchanged. Before issuing the pass, the DM must ensure that filled oxygen cylinder is available as per the pass issued.
6. The District Magistrates will ensure that the distribution of lump-sum allocation is done judiciously and equitably between the Individuals, any non-COVID Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Ambulances and SOS Cylinders of COVID Hospitals running on LMO.
7. The DCs shall ensure that the committed supplies of the refilling plant for the Hospitals as per the Order No.PA/SS-II/H&FW/Covid-19/Part-IV/812 dated: 04-05-2021 is not diverted towards the lump-sum allocation under any circumstances.
8. The DMs shall submit a consolidated report in Annexure-A on a daily basis and shall also ensure that the identified dealers enter the details of the cylinders issued to individuals on the portal http://cfwcst.delhi.ciov.in without fail.
9. Sonalika Jiwani, DC (HQ)-IV shall be the Nodal Officer for compiling these reports from the Districts on a daily basis latest by 5 PM.
Pr. Secretary. (Revenue)
Govt. of NCT of Delhi
All District Magistrates,
Revenue Department, GNCTD
Dated: 05 May 2021
Copy for information and necessary action:-
1. Additional Chief Secretary, Delhi.
2. Secretary (H&FW), GNCTD, Delhi
3. OSD (Oxygen), GNCTD
4. Shri Prince Dhawan, [AS, OSD (H&FW), GNCTD
5. Shri Muktesh Chand, Spl. Commissioner, Delhi Police, PHQ, ITO
Pr. Secretary (Revenue)
Govt. of NC o Delhi
|S. No.||Name & Address of Dealer /Depot||Allocation of oxygen to the dealer (MT)||No of cylinders issued to dealer/ Depot||No of cylinders distributed by Dealer to individuals||Amount of oxygen Distributed (MT)||Whether entry done in the portal by Dealer (YIN)||Name & Address of Designated refiller from where Dealer /Depot will get supply|
(Sign. Of concerned officer)