The National Financial Reporting Authority Form-1 (NFRA Form-1) – Documents and Attachments
The following details/documents are required before proceeding with Form NFRA-1 filling on NFRA Website www.nfra.gov.in .
In case of Indian Body Corporate following details are required:
1. PAN of Indian authorized individual
2. PAN of body corporate
3. DIN of Director/Membership No. of CS/PAN of Manager or CEO or CFO
4. Income tax PAN of auditor/audit firm
5. Membership number of auditor/auditor firm registration number
6. In case the auditor is appointed due to casual vacancy, then membership no. of auditor or registration no. of audit firm who / which vacated the office needs to be provided in the form.
7. Copy of written consent given by auditor & Copy of resolution passed by the body corporate
8. Digital Signature (DSC) of User (Director/Manager/CEO/CFO/Company Secretary)
In case of Foreign Body Corporate
1. Passport Number of foreign authorized individual
2. Registration number of foreign body corporate and name of provider of registration number
Mandatory Attachments of Form NFRA-1 (as per MCA Notification dated 13th Nov, 2018):
1. Copy of written consent given by auditor;
2. Copy of resolution passed by the body corporate;
Optional Attachments of Form NFRA-1 (as per MCA Notification dated 13th Nov, 2018):
1. Copy of the intimation sent by body corporate
2. Copy of the letter of appointment from C&AG, wherever applicable.
3. Copy of the order of the Tribunal, wherever required.
4. Other Optional Attachments, if any.
(Note: The article is shared to the best of the Knowledge of the author and for informational purpose)
(The author is Practising Company Secretary and can be reached at 8375877464 or E-mail : email@example.com)