Form PAS-6 (Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit Report on half yearly basis) and It’s Applicability
Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit Report on half yearly basis.
Pursuant to Rule 9A of Companies (Prospectus and Allotment of Securities) Rules, 2014 as amended vide Companies (Prospectus and Allotment of Securities) Third Amendment Rules, 2019
Relevant Rule: Rule-9A of Companies (Prospectus and allotment of Securities) Rules, 2014
Sub-Rule (8) of Rule 9A of Companies (Prospectus and Allotment of Securities) Rules, 2014
1. ISIN for each Securities,
2. Period for which return is filing,
3. Details of the Capital of the Company,
|Sr. No||Particulars||Number of Shares||Percentage of Total Issued Capital|
|b||Held in dematerialised form in CDSL|
|c||Held in dematerialised form in NSDL|
|d||Held in physical form|
|e||Total No. of Shares (b)+ (c)+(d)|
6. Reason for difference if any in (a) and (e),
7. Details of Changes in Share Capital during the half under due to any-
a. Right Issue,
b. Bonus Issue,
c. Private Placement,
g. Buy back,
h. Capital Reduction,
j. any other.
*Note: Details of No. of Shares and the fact whether intimated to NSDL/CDSL shall also be mentioned in the form PAS-6.
8. Proper details or shares held by Promoters, Directors and KMP.
9. Particulars about register of members, whether updated or not.
10. Particulars of total no. of demat request, if any, confirmed within 21 days.
11. Particulars of total no. of demat request,if any pending beyond 21 day with proper reasons of delay.
12. Particulars of Company Secretary of the Company, if any.
13. Particulars of the practicing Professional who is certifying the form.
*Note- All information shall ire furnished for the half year ended 30th September and 31st March in every financial year for each ISIN separately