Vacancy for the post of Credit Control Manager for A Company Based in Mumbai involved in Manufacturing and Trading of Goods. Candidates should be either CA, CS, CMA or MBA finance with 15 to 20 Years of working experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
– To evaluate and decide new customer for the credit limit sought by sales trader.
– To evaluate existing customer s credit situation.
– To get the financials and BAF from Customer / Sales Trader.
– To evaluate the financial documents with various ratios to determine the credit worthiness.
– To decide whether to offer / not to offer the credit.
– To update Sales trader on credit limit decision.
– Ensuring timely payment of customer.
– To chase overdue invoices by email / telephone and other communication mode.
– To co-ordinate with sales team to ensure the receipt of Account Receivables on time.
– To maintain accurate records of all follow up activity.
– To deal with internal queries on payment.
– To provide ad-hoc reports, as and when required by management.
– To set up the recovery payment system.
– Should be aware of international laws on Debt recovery.
– Should have extensive network of third party recovery services.
Contact No: 022-28855160, +91-9170955555
Link to Apply Online- Click here